We are looking for a Account Executive to join our Nottingham team
Negotiable - depending on experience
Established for 24 years we are a Digital Creative Agency and Magento Business Solution Partner, with all the benefits of stability, brand reputation and a sales growth of 27% in 2018, we’re looking for a talented Account Executive brimming with energy and a passion for digital solutions, to join our expanding team.
You’ll ideally have agency or client experience within a digital role, now looking to take your career to the next level. In return we can offer you an environment in which you can develop your skills and the opportunity to work with a variety of exciting clients on innovative projects.
The role is as the main liaison between client and delivery, running multiple projects ensuring they hit deadlines, budgets and briefs. Being able to communicate the client’s brief and feedback clearly to the creative and web development teams is crucial, as is the ability to build positive rapport both with our clients and your colleagues. An understanding of current web technology, social media and digital marketing would be advantageous. Day-to-day, with the help of the account and sales team, you’ll be responsible for managing client requests through from inception to resolution, and then ensuring work is correctly invoiced.
What we want from you:
- High standards of communication
- Experience of handling multiple accounts / projects simultaneously
- Adherence to strict deadlines and budget
- Generation of estimates, invoices and forecasting
- Ideally, experience working with digital designers and developers
- To grow client accounts
- Analysis of data to provide useful insights
- Ideally, a good understanding of website and domain hosting
- A desire to develop a career with a digital agency
- A driven and ambitious character
Experiencing working with the following would be advantageous, but training will be given:
- Basecamp / Redmine / Mantis or similar bug tacking software
- Magento, Concrete 5, Expression Engine
- Google Analytics and SEO
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary.
- Lots of opportunities to work with an exciting and diverse range of clients and projects
- A commitment to help you develop your knowledge and skills plus Magento certification
- The opportunity to work with a talented team of designers and developers
- A vibrant, sociable studio environment in a beautiful part of Nottingham
- Iphone / Mac Book
- Fruit, nuts, snacks, great coffee and exotic teas
How to apply
Send your CV to email@example.com with details of previous experience.
Back to all jobs
How to apply Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of previous experience.