We are looking for a Front End / Full-Stack Middleweight Developer to join our Nottingham team
Negotiable - depending on experience
Established for 24 years we are a Digital Creative Agency, with Magento Business Solution Partner accreditation. We specialise in web design and development, with an impressive and varied client base.
You’ll work on challenging and varied projects from ecommerce to CMS sites, across a range of clients. As a talented and enthusiastic Web Developer you’ll be passionate about progressing your development knowledge and working towards a certification in Magento 2.
- Strong HTML, CSS and JS
- Good working knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Experience turning Photoshop documents into responsive markup
- Experience with at least one PHP based CMS, e.g Concrete5 / ExpressionEngine
- Experience of CSS preprocessors (SASS / LESS)
- Experience of version control, preferably Git
- Experience working in a process-driven environment
- Strong communication skills
- An appetite for personal learning and development
- Framework knowledge eg jQuery, AngularJS
- Understanding of cross-browser quirks
- Magento experience
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
- A good understanding of Linux-based hosting environments
- A working understanding of internet architecture
- An interest in the state and shape of the web industry.
Working in a professional and creative environment, this role involves:
- Collaborating with members of the team
- Helping us in shaping our frontend solutions and process
- Interpreting and helping to write requirement briefs, specifications, wireframes and designs
- Occasionally developing web applications using new technologies such as Angular
- Problem solving issues on existing sites.
Applicants should send a full CV to email@example.com with details of previous online experience.
Back to all jobs
How to apply Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of previous experience.