We are looking for a Magento Business Development Manager to join our Nottingham team
An opportunity has arisen for a Magento Business Development Manager to work with a well-established Nottingham based Magento Partner, providing design, build and support for e-commerce retailers. With opportunities for career progression, this is a very exciting role for the right candidate.
Job title E-commerce Business Development Manager
Industry E-commerce | Magento
Salary Uncapped £75,000 OTE
Reporting directly to the Operations Director, this is a fantastic opportunity for a hard working Magento Business Development Manager based in the UK (with a focus on London and the South East). This role is to target new business via face-to-face meetings, conference calls, events etc. This role will be crucial in the sales process by building relationships with new clients and understanding customer’s needs.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for:-
- Development of new business within retail sectors (B2b and B2C)
- Sales of e-commerce and ongoing hosting and support services
- Handling all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to contract
- Working with creative and delivery teams to ensure client satisfaction
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities:-
- A proven track record in sales, pre-sales or consulting with previous responsibility for professional services, technology and complex sales within an e-commerce background
- A strong understanding of technical, cost, risk and business implications of service solutions
- Agency background preferred
- Good educational credentials
- Able to deal at Board Level
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Absolute Design is an established provider of e-commerce to online retailers
Our services include the design, build, hosting and ongoing support of e-commerce websites for B2B and B2C clients.
With a range of high profile clients currently on our books, we are looking to develop new business opportunities through our consultative styled sales approach
We have circa. 20 professional staff, and are based in Nottingham, East Midlands.
Although the salary package will be negotiable, dependent on previous experience, the successful Business Development Manager will receive an initial base salary of circa £30,000 (subject to experience) with uncapped £75,000 OTE
If you would like the opportunity to discuss this position further, apply online today.
No Recruitment Agencies please.
How to apply Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
with details of previous experience.