Absolute are a Magento Business Solution Partner who have been established for 25 years. We're a digital creative agency specialising in web design and development, with an impressive and varied client base. We are looking for an experienced and talented Marketing Manager to join our growing team.
Do you want to work in a rapidly expanding sector with a wide range of clients, from well-known brands to exciting startups? Are you interested in developing your own skills whilst helping us to build our business?
You'll be an experienced marketeer with an in-depth knowledge of digital marketing strategy and delivery.
• Experience of balancing multiple client requests in a busy environment
• A desire to develop a career with a digital agency
• A pleasant, positive and proactive character
• Growing accounts / improving performance
• Experience working with the following would be advantageous:
• Synergist, Mantis or similar bug tracking software
• GTM - Analytics & SEO
• Hubspot / Email marketing
• LinkedIn campaigns
• Ecommerce experience (agency or client)
• Google Shopping
• Google PPC
• SEO Optimisation
• Performance analysis and reporting
• Content marketing
Working in a professional creative environment, this role involves:
Client Support (50%)
This role will involve providing support to clients in terms of managing their website(s). This may entail:
• Creating and recommending a tone of voice
• Blog / news article research and generation
• Merchandising / sales promotion
• Admin functions
• Eshots / newsletters
• Content generation
• Social Media strategy /promotion / outreach
• Auditing clients’ social media offerings and giving suggestions for improvement, content and growth
Absolute’s Marketing Strategy and delivery (50%)
• Drive brand awareness
• Maximise Google ranking for all services
• Develop and deliver Absolute's marketing communication plan.
• Social strategy - Maintaining Absolute’s social media presence and growing our audience
• Outreach – video content / webinars / Insights / News
• Awards submissions
• Writing all customer-facing SEO friendly copy, including the website, e-newsletters, news stories, blog posts
• Developing and implementing effective search engine optimisation (SEO) strategies
• Remote working, giving our people the choice of home / office that suits them best.
• Flexible start and finish times
• Competitive salary and good career prospects, with annual appraisals
• 20 days holiday (plus public holidays x 8) and an extra day for each year worked at Absolute
• Latest kit and software - laptop or setup of your choice
• Company pension scheme
• Childcare and eye care vouchers
• Bike to work scheme - Free food & drinks – Nespresso coffee, fruit & snacks
How to apply Send your CV to email@example.com
with details of previous experience.