We are looking for a Middleweight Designer to join our Nottingham team
Up to £26,000 DOE
Absolute has been established for 25 years. We're a digital creative agency specialising in ecommerce web design & development, branding and design for print. We have an impressive and varied client base and we are looking for an enthusiastic design all-rounder to join our creative team.
Are you a talented designer and conceptual thinker? Do you want to work with a wide range of clients, from well-known brands to exciting start-ups? Are you interested in developing your own skills whilst helping to support an experienced design team?
You’ll work on a wide range of interesting projects from design for print, through to digital and web.
You'll have spent 2- 5 years employed full-time within the industry, with a good knowledge of print production, branding development and experience of web orientated projects. The successful candidate will take pride in their work, and have an awareness of user, client and commercial needs.
· Excellent communication skills
· Proficient with Adobe Suite applications, specifically InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator (Mac based)
· Experience of UI/UX design processes
· An ability to design from concept through to completion
· Good attention to detail
· Passion and professionalism
· Experience of working in a process-driven environment
· An appetite for personal learning and development and an interest in the state and shape of the industry.
· An ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
· Educated to degree level or similar
· A good understanding of colour
· Excellent typography skills
· An ability to demonstrate a strong visual sense, creative flair and originality, with the confidence to present and explain ideas to colleagues and clients.
· A flexible attitude.
Working in a professional, creative environment, this role involves:
· Collaborating with, and taking direction from, senior members of the team
· Supporting senior creatives with production and colour-correction on key account projects
· Supporting and advising account handlers and clients on solutions and practices
Applicants should send a full CV to email@example.com with details of previous online experience.
Back to all jobs
How to apply Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of previous experience.