Project Manager - job description
Absolute are a multi award winning Magento Business Solutions Partner, based in Nottingham, with offices in Leicester and Derby and London. We were established way back in 1994 and have a longstanding reputation for excellent work . We specialise in Magento ecommerce website design & build, plus digital strategy, branding and print design to complete the full marketing solution.
Why join Absolute?
Are you ready to work in a dynamic, creative and ever-changing environment? Our impressive client base and friendly team make Absolute a great place to work, offering the opportunity to use cutting edge technologies on sizable projects that offer a real challenge and sense of achievement . You’ll be part of an expert team of Magento Certified developers and Solution Specialists, imparting your own Magento knowledge whilst learning new technologies and methodologies.
• Remote working, giving our people the choice of home / office that suits them best.
• Flexible start and finish times
• Magento certification: Solutions Specialist - tutoring, study aids plus all are exams paid for
• Competitive salary and good career prospects, with annual appraisals
• 20 days holiday (plus public holidays x 8) and an extra day for each year worked at Absolute
• Latest kit and software - laptop or setup of your choice
• Company pension scheme
• Childcare and eye care vouchers
• Bike to work scheme
• Free food & drinks – Nespresso coffee, fruit & snacks Profile
You’ll already have agency and / or client experience with ecommerce, but are now looking to take your career to the next level. In return we can offer you an environment in which you can develop your skills and the opportunity to work with a variety of exciting clients on innovative projects.
You’ll act as the main liaison between clients and our internal team of designers and developers, running multiple Magento projects and ensuring they meet estimates, specifications and delivery milestones / deadlines. Being able to interpret the clients requirements and feedback clearly to internal stakeholders is essential.
You’ll monitor the project scope, providing clients with estimates for new requests and will reconcile time at the end of each month, ensuring that invoices are sent to the client in line with the project milestones, liaising with our accounts department to ensure the account is not overdue.
You’ll also be responsible for some aspects of training on your projects and for presenting case studies to potential new clients, on occasion being part of our presentation team. In addition, you’ll be highly organised as you’ll be managing resource requirements for your projects in an ever changing schedule, supplying Gantt charts and project updates on a regular basis.
An understanding of current web ecommerce technology is a must-have.
What we’d like to see:
• Experience of ecommerce sites, processes and strategy - client and / or agency
• Writing functional specifications, creating sitemaps and test plans
• Experience of digital design and development processes
• Management of deadlines and budgets
• Analysing data to provide useful insights
• Generation of invoices and forecasting
• A good understanding of website and domain hosting
• Experience of balancing multiple client requests in a busy environment
• A desire to develop a career with a digital agency
• A pleasant, positive and proactive character
• Growing accounts / improving performance
• Experience working with the following would be advantageous:
• Mantis or similar bug tracking software
• Analytics & SEO
How to apply Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
with details of previous experience.