We are looking for a Senior/Lead Frontend Web Developer to join our Nottingham team
Up to £45,000 DOE
- Job application closing date
- Download full job spec
Absolute has been established for 20 years. We're a digital creative agency specialising in web design and development, with an impressive and varied client base. We are looking for an experienced and talented Web Developer to join our growing team.
Do you want to work with a wide range of clients, from well-known brands to exciting startups? Are you interested in developing your own skills whilst helping to build a growing development team?
You’ll work on stimulating and varied projects from ecommerce to CMS sites, across a range of clients. As a talented and enthusiastic Web Developer you’ll be interested in progressing your development knowledge and working towards a certification in Magento 2.
· Outstanding HTML, CSS and JS
· Excellent understanding of cross-browser quirks
· Experience turning Photoshop documents into responsive markup
· Experience of CSS preprocessors (SASS / LESS)
· Experience of version control, preferably Git
· Understanding of graceful degradation/progressive enhancement
· Strong communication skills
· An appetite for personal learning and development, and an interest in the state and shape of the frontend industry.
· Framework knowledge eg jQuery, AngularJS
· Knowledge of PHP/MySQL
· Magento experience
· Experience with other PHP based CMS, for example WordPress / Expressionengine
· Experience with JS unit testing frameworks
· Experience with deployment workflows
· A good understanding of Linux-based hosting environments
· A working understanding of internet architecture.
Working in a professional and creative environment, this role involves:
· Mentoring and collaborating with members of the team
· Helping us in shaping our frontend solutions and process
· Interpreting and helping to write requirement briefs, specifications, wireframes and designs
· Occasionally developing web applications using new technologies such as Angular
· Advise account handlers and clients on frontend solutions and practices
· Problem solving issues on existing sites.
Applicants should send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of previous online experience.
Back to all jobs
How to apply Send your CV to email@example.com with details of previous experience.