Established for 25 years we are a digital creative agency and Magento Business Solution Partner, with all the benefits of stability, brand reputation and a healthy sales growth. We’re looking for a talented Support Manager brimming with energy and a passion for delivering exceptional service, to join our expanding team.
You’ll already have agency and client experience with ecommerce, but are now looking to take your career to the next level. In return we can offer you an environment in which you can develop your skills and the opportunity to work with a variety of exciting clients on innovative projects.
The role is as the main liaison between client and developers, supporting over 50 ecommerce clients, ensuring ticket requests are processed in a timely manner, to budget and to the original brief. Being able to interpret client support tickets and ensure all information required is collected to feedback clearly to the web development teams is crucial. In addition, you’ll be highly organised as you’ll be managing support tickets for developers, in an ever changing schedule. An understanding of current web ecommerce technology is a must-have.
What we’d like to see:
- Experience of ecommerce clients, processes and strategy - client and / or agency
- Management of deadlines and budget
- Generation of invoices and forecasting
- A good understanding of website and domain hosting
- Experience of balancing multiple client requests in a busy environment
- A desire to develop a career with a digital agency
- A pleasant, positive and proactive character
Experience working with the following would be advantageous:
- Mantis or similar bug tracking software
- Magento, Concrete 5, Expression Engine
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary.
- Lots of opportunities to work with an exciting and diverse range of clients and projects.
- A commitment to help you develop your knowledge and skills
- The opportunity to work with a talented team of designers and developers
- A vibrant, sociable studio environment in a beautiful part of Nottingham
- Iphone / Mac Book
- Fruit, nuts, snacks, great coffee and exotic teas
How to apply Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
with details of previous experience.