We are looking for a Web Developer to join our Nottingham team
Up to £30,000 DOE
- Job application closing date
- Download full job spec
Absolute has been established for 20 years. We're a digital creative agency specialising in web design and development, with an impressive and varied client base. We are looking for an experienced and talented Web Developer to join our growing team.
Do you want to work with a wide range of clients, from well-known brands to exciting startups? Are you interested in developing your own skills whilst helping to build a growing development team?
You’ll work on challenging and varied projects from ecommerce to CMS sites, across a range of clients. As a talented and enthusiastic Web Developer you’ll be passionate about progressing your development knowledge and working towards a certification in Magento 2.
· Strong HTML, CSS and JS
· Good working knowledge of PHP and MySQL
· Experience turning Photoshop documents into responsive markup
· Experience with at least one PHP based CMS, e.g Concrete5 / ExpressionEngine
· Experience of version control, preferably Git
· Experience working in a process-driven environment
· Strong communication skills
· An appetite for personal learning and development.
· Magento experience
· Understanding of cross-browser quirks
· Experience of CSS preprocessors (SASS / LESS)
· Framework knowledge eg jQuery, AngularJS
· Experience with unit testing frameworks
· A good understanding of Linux-based hosting environments
· A working understanding of internet architecture
· An interest in the state and shape of the web industry.
Working in a professional creative environment, this role involves:
· Collaborating with members of the team
· Helping us in shaping our solutions and process
· Interpreting requirement briefs, specifications, wireframes and designs
· Occasionally developing web applications using new technologies such as Angular
· Problem solving minor issues on existing sites.
Applicants should send a full CV to email@example.com with details of previous online experience.
Back to all jobs
How to apply Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of previous experience.