The Data Protection Act
Under the Data Protection Act, We have a legal duty to protect any information We collect from You. We use leading technologies and encryption software to safeguard Your data, and keep strict security standards to prevent any unauthorised access to it.
What information do We collect?
We collect different kinds of information from visitors to Absolute Design Associates Ltd:
- feedback (through visitors emailing Us)
- customer satisfaction surveys
- information about any transactions carried out between You and Us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases You make of Our goods or services
- information that You provide to Us for the purpose of registering with Us and/or subscribing to Our website services and/or email notifications
Using Your personal data
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- Send information to You which We think may be of interest to You by post or by email or similar technology
- Send to You marketing communications relating to Our business [or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties] which We think may be of interest to You by post or, where You have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology [You can inform us at any time if You no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing Us].
- Provide other companies with statistical information about Our users - but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
We will not without Your express consent provide Your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
You may instruct Us not to process Your personal data for marketing purposes. In practice, You will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of Your personal data for marketing purposes, or We will provide You with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of Your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also instruct Us not to use Your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time.
- to the extent that We are required to do so by law
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend Our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- to the purchaser or seller (or prospective purchaser or seller) of any business or asset which We are (or are contemplating) selling or purchasing.
We welcome Your feedback.
Should You send an email to Us seeking advice or information that We are not in a position to give, We may forward Your email on to a more appropriate department within Absolute Design Associates Ltd for a response.
Site usage information
Cookies are pieces of data that are often created when You visit a website, and which are stored in the cookies directory of Your computer. Cookies are created when You visit Absolute Design Associates Ltd. The cookies do not contain any personal information about You, and they cannot be used to identify an
individual user. However, You can set Your browser not to accept cookies.
to access Our internet site.
What happens when I link to another site?
We do not pass on any personal information You have given Us to any other site.
What happens when I access the Absolute Design Associates Ltd site through another site?
Where You are directed to the Absolute Design Associates Ltd site from another site We may receive personal information relating to You from the other site(s). You should read the privacy policies applicable to such sites as these will govern the use of any personal information that You provide when accessing such sites and which is provided to Us.
Access to Your information and contacting Us.
For more information please see Our terms and conditions.