Terms & Conditions
Thank you for entering our Santa’s SEO Sleighride competition. You now have a chance to win an iPad Air.
How to enter
Please enter your name, email and number in the form below to be in with a chance of winning an iPad Air.
Terms and conditions – iPad Air
- The iPad Air competition (the ‘Competition’) is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
- Employees or agencies of Absolute Design or anyone else connected with the Competition may not enter the Competition.
- Entrants into the Competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must successfully complete Santa’s SEO Sleighride game and fill in your details in the form above and submit it as instructed. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Competition, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Santa’s SEO Sleighride’ in the subject line.
- We’re only accepting entries via the above form and only one entry is allowed per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- By entering this Competition, you agree to be contacted occasionally by Absolute Design using the details submitted in relation to services that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Absolute Design accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- The Competition closes at 23:59 on 31st December 2014. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
- The winner will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on or before 9th January 2015.
- One winner will receive an iPad Air (Wi-Fi only model, 32GB). Absolute Design accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included in the prize. In particular, the winner is responsible for arranging and paying for their own internet/wi-Fi access and for any other charges incurred in using the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email on or before 15th January 2015 and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Absolute Design within 14 days of being notified of their win, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Absolute Design shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Absolute Design shall be entitled to select another winner.
- Absolute Design will send the prize to the winner by 30th January 2015.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
- Absolute Design reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Competition and the winner shall participate in such activity on Absolute Design reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Absolute Design both before and after the closing date of the Competition for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Absolute Design) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the same.
- No purchase necessary.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of Absolute Design under law for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Absolute Design accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. Absolute Design further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
- Absolute Design reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Absolute Design in all matters relating to the Competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Absolute Design shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to the Competition where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Absolute Design, Haddon House, Millicent Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham NG2 7PZ.