Established for 24 years we are a Digital Creative Agency and Magento Business Solution Partner, with all the benefits of stability, brand reputation and a sales growth of 27% in 2018. We’re looking for a talented Account Manager brimming with energy and a passion for digital marketing, to join our expanding team.
You’ll already have agency and client experience with ecommerce, but are now looking to take your career to the next level. In return we can offer you an environment in which you can develop your skills and the opportunity to work with a variety of exciting clients on innovative projects.
The role is as the main liaison between client and creative, running multiple projects ensuring they hit deadlines, budgets and briefs. Being able to communicate the client’s brief and feedback clearly to the creative and web development teams is crucial as is an understanding of current web technology, social media and digital marketing. Day-to-day, with the help of the account and sales team, you’ll be responsible for everything from getting the initial assets together to presenting the final work to the client. We will also provide
accreditation in Magento where necessary.
What we want from you:
- Experience of ecommerce clients, processes and strategy - client and / or agency
- Experience of handling multiple accounts / projects simultaneously
- Adherance to strict deadlines and budget
- Generation of estimates, invoices and forecasting
- Experience of digital designers and developers
- Writing functional specifications, creation of sitemaps and test plans
- To grow client accounts
- Analysis of data to provide useful insights
- A good understanding of website and domain hosting
- A desire to develop a career with a digital agency
- A driven and ambitious character
Experiencing working with the following would be advantageous:
- Basecamp / Redmine / Mantis or similar bug tacking software
- Lucid Chart / Omnigraffle/ Asana
- Magento, Concrete 5, Expression Engine
- Google Analytics and SEO
What we can offer you:
- A competitive salary.
- Lots of opportunities to work with an exciting and diverse range of clients and projects
- A commitment to help you develop your knowledge and skills plus Magento certification
- The opportunity to work with a talented team of designers and developers
- A vibrant, sociable studio environment in a beautiful part of Nottingham
- Iphone / Mac Book
- Fruit, nuts, snacks, great coffee and exotic teas
How to apply
Send your CV to email@example.com with details of previous experience.
How to apply Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
with details of previous experience.